Do you have dysfunctional patterns that are keeping you stuck, unhappy or unsuccessful?
Take this quick quiz to find out.
Get Ready to Transform Your Life!
Imagine for a moment, waking up enthusiastically ready to embrace each day without feeling overwhelmed with negative emotions and intrusive self-doubt. Confident that you have mastered the mindset necessary to pursue the life of your dreams unencumbered by dysfunctional patterns and emotional baggage.
Trusting that you possess the skills that allow you to find the right love relationship. Knowing you have found clarity surrounding your ideal life and banished mental chaos and clutter. Ready for that jolt of energy and stimulation that comes with exploring and finding opportunities for the life you've been seeking?
Get Your Free Guide
“How to Stop Wasting Your Life Being Depressed, Anxious and Unhappy”
- Develop a clear sense of self unencumbered by emotional baggage
- Map out a life plan to create and begin enjoying your true life and self
- Discover how to trust yourself and live boldly
- Learn how to self soothe when faced with emotional distress and destructive choices
- Get a grip on your stressors and effectively manage them
- Master the advanced thinking skills of the emotionally successful
- Effectively evaluate and manage relationships
- Set clear boundaries that define you
- Discover clear, concise steps and simple tools to break through chaos, mind clutter and chatter
- Learn to attract and develop positive and loving relationships
Meet Dr. Audrey Sherman
Dr. Audrey Sherman knows that it is possible to overcome dysfunctional patterns and emotional baggage and lead a fulfilling and emotionally successful life, unencumbered by chronic unhappiness.
That's why she is dedicated to pointing people in the right direction and allow them to stop blaming themselves and move forward, no matter where they are starting from. It allows people to recognize and talk about where these patterns came from and how to make the significant changes necessary. Engaging in dysfunctional patterns doesn't mean there is something wrong with them, just that there is something to be learned.
She is a recognized psychologist expert with over 25 years of experience, and the author of the popular book, Dysfunction Interrupted – How to Quickly Overcome Depression, Anxiety and Anger Starting Now.